Immunizations & Travel Meds
Immunizations are available at The Pharmacy Stop. Please check with your Pharmacy Stop Pharmacist to find out which immunizations are available. Learn more about the measles vaccine. MMR for adults is available. Standard vaccinations include:
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
ASK ABOUT THE NEW RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PNEUMONIA VACCINATIONS!
Questions about immunizations?
- When does flu season begin?
- Will a flu shot cause me to get sick?
- What immunizations do my children need for school?
- Are there increased risks for senior adults?
Immunize your family. Doctor’s order.
- Children need to get recommended shots; adults need them too.
- Get protection from vaccine-preventable illnesses.
- Help prevent diseases from spreading.
- Create healthier school and work environments.
Click here to learn more about immunizations.
Check with your Pharmacy Stop pharmacist before you travel.
For more information on travel health Click Here.